Shadows and Ruins
Hello there stranger! Why do you find yourself here? Looking for the pack that dares to call here home, eh? Well stop looking, you found her right here. Come along now, we have a lot of land to explore.
Shadows and Ruins
Hello there stranger! Why do you find yourself here? Looking for the pack that dares to call here home, eh? Well stop looking, you found her right here. Come along now, we have a lot of land to explore.
Shadows and Ruins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Shadows of the secrets of the caves is where we're born, waiting to rise.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Mist
The Disciplined
Shadow Mist

Female Posts : 10
Member Anniversary : 2013-08-24

Shadow Mist Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Mist   Shadow Mist Icon_minitime124th August 2013, 03:22

Name- Shadow Mist
Gender- Female
Age- 5
Rank- Disciplined
Desired Rank (If you wish to work up to Elite, or you are a pup if not disregard)- Elite
What about this pack caught you eye?- The history and ranks as well as the wolves within

"I Shadow Mist, one wishing to join the Tribe of the Ruins and Shadows as a Disciplined have read the following laws and I make this solemn oath to uphold and respect these rules. I am aware that breaking them will result in warnings and further consequences."
Back to top Go down
Kaliska
Head Chief
Kaliska

Female Posts : 57
Member Anniversary : 2013-07-19

Shadow Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mist   Shadow Mist Icon_minitime124th August 2013, 10:42

Accepted! when you get a chance please post a pending bio of your character and wait for it to be accepted ^^ just one quick question, do you by any chance happen to be a user on wolfquest?
Back to top Go down
https://ruinsandshadowspack.forumotion.com
Shadow Mist
The Disciplined
Shadow Mist

Female Posts : 10
Member Anniversary : 2013-08-24

Shadow Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mist   Shadow Mist Icon_minitime124th August 2013, 21:07

No I don't but I do look at the different threads on there
Back to top Go down
Kaliska
Head Chief
Kaliska

Female Posts : 57
Member Anniversary : 2013-07-19

Shadow Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mist   Shadow Mist Icon_minitime125th August 2013, 00:26

Ah. Well anyway, welcome to the pack again ^^
Back to top Go down
https://ruinsandshadowspack.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shadow Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mist   Shadow Mist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shadow Mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows and Ruins :: Introducing the Land :: Stranger Central-
Jump to: