Shadows and Ruins
Hello there stranger! Why do you find yourself here? Looking for the pack that dares to call here home, eh? Well stop looking, you found her right here. Come along now, we have a lot of land to explore.

In the Shadows of the secrets of the caves is where we're born, waiting to rise.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Where is this RP going?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmitry
Ruin Guard

Male Posts : 38
Member Anniversary : 2013-07-21
Location : Located: Oregon for studying - From: Otradnaya, Russia

PostSubject: Where is this RP going?   7th September 2013, 01:22

I noticed that we aren't getting any new members. What are we planning to do for the future of this pack rp? It seems like no one comes on (understandable now that there is school), but it seems like there's no attempts at trying to gain more member.
Back to top Go down
Kiba
Shadow Scout

Male Posts : 32
Member Anniversary : 2013-08-11
Moons Alive : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where is this RP going?   8th September 2013, 19:36

I agree with him weirdly enough but all the same, if we don't get any new members by the end of the month im leaving this pack.
Back to top Go down
Kaliska
Head Chief

Female Posts : 57
Member Anniversary : 2013-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is this RP going?   14th September 2013, 18:25

I honestly have no idea what I'm planning on doing right now. I have some things going on right now, and school is really giving me no time for anything, and Kiba I honestly don't care if you leave at the end of the month or now. I apologize if I sound rude, but right now I have some other things in life that have to come first but once everything is fine, I'm planning on discussing with some other friends on how to make this place have some members. Whether or not you decide to stay or leave, I don't care, as it's your decision and I respect whichever you choose.
Back to top Go down
http://ruinsandshadowspack.forumotion.com
Kiba
Shadow Scout

Male Posts : 32
Member Anniversary : 2013-08-11
Moons Alive : 21

PostSubject: Re: Where is this RP going?   14th September 2013, 18:45

Lol Kali its fine, Lol btw tell your Falcon Snow said hi. I might stay or not depends if i can get things up and running with my other sites if i can get them running then i'll stay that way i can always come back and check on things here. If you every need my help just message me i'll check it every other day. But other than that i wish you the best of luck Kali.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is this RP going?   

Back to top Go down

Where is this RP going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadows and Ruins :: Miscellaneous :: General Chat-
Jump to: